We recognize walking in the door the first time can be the hardest part. We are here to help + will take good care of you. Here are a few tidbits for your first class to help you feel more comfortable + like a pro your first class:
- Arrive 15 -20 minutes early for your first class, please remove shoes on the rugs provided.
- Check-in at the front desk. We’d love to introduce ourselves + will have a form for you to fill out.
- Prior to class, we will acclimate you to the studio + fit you on your bike (cycling).
- Please bring a valid CC with you, all accounts are required to have one on file.
- Bring a clean pair of shoes for cycling. NO OUTSIDE SHOES are permitted. Our bike pedals accommodate SPD clip-ins or regular tennis shoes.
- A water bottle, towel and yoga mat (unless cycling only class) are recommended. If you need any of these items, they are available for rent. We do provide complimentary hand towels for cycling classes only, + complimentary yoga mats during your first 2 Week Trial.
- We lock the door during class, all your belongings will be safe in the studio. Benches, hooks and ample space are available for your things.
- Full showers and beautiful bathrooms are available for your use.
- Remember, everyone here had their first class at one time too, we are here to encourage you, not judge, we are a community!